Great question! Our Mushroom Coffee is different in a few ways:
- The most obvious is that it contains mushrooms! Additionally, all of our Mushroom Coffee does contain actual coffee as well.
- Our Mushroom Coffee contains less caffeine to avoid jitters. Regular coffee contains about 95-200mg of caffeine! Our Mushroom Coffee (instant) packets only contain 50 mg of caffeine per serving. However, if you're looking for an extra boost alongside your mushrooms, our Mushroom Coffee pods contain 100mg of caffeine per serving, and our Ground Mushroom Coffee contains about 120mg of caffeine per serving.
Now onto the mushrooms!
- Regular coffee tends to be quite acidic, and can cause heartburn and discomfort for some. Our Mushroom Coffee contains alkalizing Chaga Mushroom, which helps to cancel out some of that acidity.
- Our Mushroom Coffees with Lion's Mane contain Lion's Mane Mushroom, which has been shown to support memory and concentration.
- Our Mushroom Coffees with Cordyceps contain Cordyceps Mushroom, which helps to produce and maintain steady energy levels to double the effects of coffee.
- Our Mushroom Coffee with Green Coffee Bean Extract contains Maitake mushroom, which helps support a steady glycemic balance, while Green Coffee Beans help to support the metabolism.