At the moment, we do not plan on discontinuing the use of stevia. We also use only less than 0.1% of the stevia in the products where it is contained. Note also that we have several products without any stevia (Chaga Elixir, Reishi Elixir, Cordyceps Elixir, Hot Cacao with Cordyceps, Mushroom Matcha, Mushroom Coffees, Adaptogen Coffee, and our Mushroom Blends).
Articles in this section
- Are your Cordyceps vegan?
- Do these products contain psilocybin / will they make me hallucinate?
- Are your products kosher?
- Where do I begin?
- What is the difference between the Reishi Elixir and the Reishi Spores?
- How do I store the mushrooms?
- What is a Mushroom Elixir?
- How many mushrooms can I take in each day? Can I combine mushrooms?
- How much caffeine is in the Mushroom Coffee?
- Will you offer elixirs without stevia in the future?