The premium instant-coffee that is used in all of our coffee-based products is 100% arabica variety, grown in the volcanic soils of South-East Asia. It is grown at high altitudes in shade without the use of pesticides. After roasting and brewing, we evaporate the water and then spray-dry the coffee into an instant-powder. There are no chemicals or harsh processing done to the coffee, and you can taste the pure and clean flavor.
Articles in this section
- Are your Cordyceps vegan?
- Mushroom Matcha Mix
- Do these products contain psilocybin / will they make me hallucinate?
- Are your products kosher?
- Where do I begin?
- What is the difference between the Reishi Elixir and the Reishi Spores?
- How do I store the mushrooms?
- What is a Mushroom Elixir?
- What is the difference between the 5 Mushroom Blend and the 10 Mushroom Blend?
- How many mushrooms can I take in each day? Can I combine mushrooms?