The dual-extraction that we do for our mushrooms is a process that consists of many separate stages. Two of those stages are hot water extraction in boiling water in high pressure (to prevent the sought after compounds from disintegrating) for an extended period of time and then extracting in alcohol. This way we make both hot water soluble and fat soluble compounds bioavailable. After the extraction process the combined extract gets concentrated and at the end spray-dried back to a powder form without carrier or fillers.
Articles in this section
- Amount of polysaccharides and triterpenes in our products
- What does dual-extract mean?
- Mold/toxins in functional mushrooms?
- Fungal diseases and mushrooms
- Why are mushrooms such a big trend now? Why mushroom tea?
- Why combine vitamin C with mushrooms?
- Why natural vitamin C is the only way to go
- Are functional mushrooms legal? Can you compare them to doping?