The stevia we use is an extract of the stevia plant, standardized to contain at least 98% Rebaudioside A and there are no fillers or excipients mixed with it. This specific extract is researched and approved in the European Union for nutraceutical and food use. We've never heard from anyone getting any unwanted feelings from consuming our products because of the stevia. We also use only less than 0.1% of the stevia in the products where it is contained. Note also that we have several products without any stevia (Chaga, Hot Cacao with Cordyceps, all Mushroom Coffees and our Mushroom Blends).
Articles in this section
- Mushroom Matcha Mix
- Do these products contain psilocybin / will they make me hallucinate?
- Are your products kosher?
- Where do I begin?
- What is the difference between the Reishi Elixir and the Reishi Spores?
- How do I store the mushrooms?
- What is a Mushroom Elixir?
- What is the difference between the 5 Mushroom Blend and the 10 Mushroom Blend?
- How many mushrooms can I take in each day? Can I combine mushrooms?
- How much caffeine is in the Mushroom Coffee?