According to toxicology reports, even apples can be toxic if you eat too many of them. Functional mushrooms, however, are so called non-toxic tonics (balancing/rejuvenating remedies) that are recommended to be used throughout life. There are no side-effects when consumed even in high amounts and for long periods of time. Therefore, they are harmless. However, it is important to listen to your own body while using them as they are strong natural medicines.
Please note that most of our products contain also other ingredients such as herbs and spices.