Natural vitamin C is totally different from synthetically made chemical that gets to be named vitamin C. The real thing has many kinds of coenzymes, bioflavonoids, rutin, tyrosinase and many other cofactors to produce the real vitamin C. The synthetic versions called ascorbates are basically just the outer layer of the real vitamin. These differences make the natural version much, much more effective and longer lasting even in way smaller doses.
Articles in this section
- Amount of polysaccharides and triterpenes in our products
- What does dual-extract mean?
- Mold/toxins in functional mushrooms?
- Fungal diseases and mushrooms
- Why are mushrooms such a big trend now? Why mushroom tea?
- Why combine vitamin C with mushrooms?
- Why natural vitamin C is the only way to go
- Are functional mushrooms legal? Can you compare them to doping?