None of the functional mushrooms we use are on World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) list and they are legal all around the world. Functional mushrooms have been used over 5000 years so it is very unlikely that they will ever make the list or become illegal.
Articles in this section
- Amount of polysaccharides and triterpenes in our products
- What does dual-extract mean?
- Mold/toxins in functional mushrooms?
- Fungal diseases and mushrooms
- Why are mushrooms such a big trend now? Why mushroom tea?
- Why combine vitamin C with mushrooms?
- Why natural vitamin C is the only way to go
- Are functional mushrooms legal? Can you compare them to doping?